Since 1991, Susan G. Komen® North Texas has invested more than $11 million in the local fight against breast cancer for education, screening, treatment, and patients services for medically underserved North Texans and contributed to the more than $920 million invested in research at the national level.
Because of our generous sponsors, fundraisers, and donors, in 2015, Komen North Texas funding:
- Provided 1,536 North Texans with educational materials
- Enabled 540 North Texans to received clinical breast exams, mammograms, or diagnostic services
- Helped 75 North Texans receive treatment assistance
- Funded the detection of 102 breast cancers
- Empowered 531 North Texans to have access to support services like patient navigation and counseling
Need breast health services? Click here for a list of providers in your area.