Thank you for your interest in the Komen North Texas Affiliate grants program. The North Texas Affiliate offers Community Grants for innovative projects in the areas of breast health education, outreach, screening, treatment, patient navigation and ancillary services not otherwise available for the medically underserved populations in Collin, Cooke, Denton, Fannin, Grayson, Hunt, Montague, and Wise counties.
To be eligible to apply for a Komen Community Grant, your organization must be:
- A federally tax-exempt entity (nonprofit organization, government agency, educational institution or Native American tribe)
- Applicant must provide services in the specified Affiliate service area
- Program must be specific to breast health and/or breast cancer services
- Review Request for Application (RFA)
- Attend mandatory grant writing training (2014 Grants Program dates TBD)
- Submit application via GeMS by due date (2014 Grants Program dates TBD)
All requests for scientific research should be directed to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Award and Research Grant Program. More information on research funding is available at www.komen.org/grants.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-378-4808 to receive information about the Komen North Texas grant program.
2013 Grant Cycle
The 2013 Grants Cycles is now closed. The grantees for Fiscal Year 2014 will be announced at the Celebration of Hope on Saturday, April 6, 2013.
2014 Grant Cycle
The 2014 Request for Application along with the mandatory training sessions and due dates information will be posted during the Summer of 2014.