Thank you for your interest in the Komen North Texas grants program. Komen North Texas offers Community Grants for innovative projects in the areas of breast health education, outreach, screening, treatment, patient navigation and ancillary services not otherwise available for the medically underserved populations in Collin, Cooke, Denton, Fannin, Grayson, Hunt, Montague, and Wise counties.
To be eligible to apply for a Komen Community Grant, your organization must be:
- A federally tax-exempt entity (nonprofit organization, government agency, educational institution or Native American tribe)
- Applicant must provide services in the specified Affiliate service area
- Program must be specific to breast health and/or breast cancer services
- Review Request for Application (RFA)
- Attend mandatory grant writing training on:
Wednesday, October 2 from 9:30-11:30 a.m. OR
Monday, October 7 from 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Submit application via GeMS by 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 5, 2013
All requests for scientific research should be directed to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Award and Research Grant Program. More information on research funding is available at www.komen.org/grants.
Please email email@example.com or call 972-378-4808 to receive information about the Komen North Texas grant program.