On Tuesday, November 28, 2017, charities, families, businesses, community centers and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate and encourage giving.
Anyone, anywhere can get involved in #GivingTuesday and give back in a way that is meaningful to them. And we hope that you’ll consider giving back to Komen North Texas! Here are a couple of ways to do so:
Simply give through our secure online donation form. Pick from our suggested donation amounts or enter your own gift. Thank you!
Donate/Give Through Facebook
On #GivingTuesday, Facebook and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will be matching up to $2 million of funds raised on Facebook for US nonprofits. Facebook is also waiving all fees for donations made to nonprofits on Facebook this #GivingTuesday. You can help us earn these matching funds in two ways:
- Donate to us through Facebook. Click here to visit our Facebook page and click on the blue “Donate” button.
- Fundraise through Facebook. Here are the instructions:
- Visit our Facebook page.
- Click on “Create Fundraiser” below our cover image.
- Click “Get Started.”
- In the “Who are you raising money for” field, search for “Susan G. Komen North Texas.” The field might already be populated with that option.
- Enter your fundraising goal and an end date for your fundraiser. Click next.
- Enter a title for your fundraiser and some info about why you’re raising money. Click next.
- On the final screen, you can choose a cover photo for your fundraiser. Click “Create.”
- Share your post on your Facebook page and watch the dollars start rolling in!