- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Used or Unused Gift Cards
Did you know that nearly $50 billion worth of gift cards go unused? Don’t let your unwanted or partially used gift cards go to waste – use them in the fight against breast cancer!
Now it’s easy for you to donate the balance of your unused or partially used gift cards to your favorite charity at no cost to you. It’s easy! Simply enter the card information for your gift card, and it generates a donation to Komen North Texas. Komen North Texas receives 80% of the value of the card balance that you donate (the remaining 20% is a fee given to the provider for processing/service fees).
Use the form below to get started. (If the form below does not load, click here.)