Thank you for your interest in the Komen North Texas Community Grants program. Komen North Texas offers Community Grants for innovative projects in the areas of breast health education, outreach, screening, treatment, patient navigation and ancillary services not otherwise available for the medically underserved populations in Archer, Baylor, Clay, Collin, Cooke, Denton, Fannin, Grayson, Hunt, Montague, Wichita, Wilbarger and Wise counties.
To be eligible to apply for a Komen Community Grant, your organization must be:
- A federally tax-exempt entity (nonprofit organization, government agency, educational institution or Native American tribe)
- Applicant must provide services in the specified Affiliate service area
- Program must be specific to breast health and/or breast cancer services and address needs outlined in the RFA
Applications for the 2019-2020 Komen North Texas grants cycle (April 1, 2019 through March 31, 2020) will be accepted beginning September 26, 2018.
All applicants are required to attend a Bidder’s Conference/Grantwriting Training. One was held on Wednesday, September 26 from 9:30-11:00 a.m. at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. For applicant offices located 50+ miles from the Affiliate, a webinar Bidder’s Conference/Grantwriting Training will be held on Wednesday, October 3rd. Please contact the Affiliate for more information.
Applications are submitted through Komen North Texas’ eGrants Management System (GeMS).
- Applications available to initiate: September 26, 2018 at 12pm CT
- Last day to initiate an application: November 14, 2018 at 12pm CT
- Application deadline: November 28, 2018 at 12pm CT
Please email email@example.com or call 972-378-4808 to receive information about the Komen North Texas grant program.